RA User Agreement, May 16, 2011
RA users agree to the following:
- I will not give my password to anyone.
- I will not store it on any machine in plain text.
- I will not use a password that I use on another machine.
- I will not reuse the password or ssh keys that I had before September 10, 2009
- I will not use a blank passphrase for any ssh key that I create to go to/from RA.
- I will not allow anyone else to use my account.
- I will not login to RA from someone else's account.
Note: The initial passphrase that is set up the first time you login must be blank or parallel programs will not work properly.
Revised: Monday, 16-May-2011 12:54:19 MDT